For worship to be genuine, it must also be based the revealed truth.
What God considers true worship is found only in His Word.
• Although a Temple replaced the Tabernacle, the Davidic order of worship was embraced and reinstituted by seven subsequent leaders in the history of Israel and Judah.
• Each time this order of worship was reintroduced, spiritual breakthrough, deliverance and military victory followed.
• Solomon - (2 Chronicles 8:14-15)
• Jehoshaphet (2 Chronicles 20:20-22 & 28)
• King Joash and Priest Jehoiada (2 Chronicles 23-24)
• King Hezekiah(2 Chronicles 29, 30:21)
• King Josiah (2 Chronicles 35)
• Ezra and Nehemiah (Ezra 3:10, Nehemiah 12: 28-47)
• Bethlehem is the house of Revelation
• Anointed publicly – 1 Sam.16:12-13
• House of Anointing – Bethlehem
• The spirit of the Lord came down on David from that day forward
• The spirit of the Lord departed from Saul and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him
• Saul will only saw the sheep keeper
• 1 Sam.16:20- Jesse sent David to Saul ‘loaded’ with revelation knowledge
• Saul could not see that.
•Before you can transform nations, regions and cities, you must deal with your enemies
Dealing with Enemies/Spirits
3 types of enemies you need to deal with when you enter into the house of anointing.
• the pack picks at anointing
• The spirit of Antichrist
• Territorial Predators
• These 3 enemies/spirits are carnivorous enemy-flesh eating
• Need to deal with them privately
• Represent the cleansing; perfect Testimony
Dealing with Temptation
3 Levels of Temptation you must overcome
1. Temptation of Appetite
Must overcome or it will destroy your ministry
It is the #1 thing on the top of the list for things that will destroy your ministry
2. Temptation of Priest - 1 Sam. 22:7
This has to do with power
Manipulating the system to benefit self
Saul failed this temptation
Jesus was tempted with this on the mountain –Luke 4:5-8; Matt.4:8-10
3. Temptation of King
Deals with money
Fail any of the 3 levels of temptation and you don’t get to others.
Sometimes it takes years to be tested at these levels
3 Levels of temptation represents divine completeness – To burn away
Before you can move into taking down Giants, you first have to deal with your enemies and temptations
Process for national transformation
Three levels of enemies
Three levels of temptation
You must raise up intercessors
Get people who can touch heaven to pray for you
You must settle your own identity
• Giants are extremely intimidating
• Comes in all shapes, sizes and manifestations
• A spirit that is larger than you
- Andrea M. Blake, BTh. PMP
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- An Associate Pastor at Ekklesia Kingdom Ministries; where Pastor Paul Edwards and 1st Lady Pauline Edwards is our Senior Pastor. Area of gifting in the body of Christ is teaching, administration and exhorting the Word of God. Holds a Bachelor Degree in Theology from International Apostolic University of Grace and Truth (IAUGT) in Indiana USA, also a certified Project Management Professional[PMP]; an Executive Director at Ekklesia Kingdom Ministries. Ekklesia Kingdom Ministries is a ministry committed to meeting the needs of our community. As a ministry in the neighbourhood; our mission is to meet the core needs of generations by releasing individuals to express their God given gifts and abilities to impact generations to come. Located at 321 Rexdale Blvd, Toronto, Ont. M8w 1R8 ~~~Martingrove & Hwy27.~~~ Check out our website: http://www.ekklesiaministries.com ~~~ email@example.com ~~~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~~~